AW-HX1102 pistol replica
A custom pistol gas replica that as a base uses a proven since 1911 construction. The entire frame of the pistol together with the slide was made from high quality metal, however, the profiled pistol grip side panels were made from a durable polymer. Excellent craftsmanship of the parts and their alignment guarantee problem-free and precise operation of the replica.
The replica is equipped with a double-sided, winged safety that locks the trigger mechanism and prevents accidental firing. Access to the safety is very simple both for left- and right-handed people – the mechanism lever is within the range of a thumb. This model also boasts a functional, rear, pressure safety that forces upon the user a correct grip in order to fire.
– modified, effective, two-fold slide made from metal and serration that improves the grip and simplifies reload
– engraved on the slide caliber markings of the live firearm original
– magwell that improves grip and reload
– a possibility to mechanically calibrate fiber optic iron sights
– Hop-Up system with adjustment options
– skeleton trigger
– integrated RIS 22 mm accessory rail
– steel assembly elements
The set includes: